You can cook Mexican Lasagna using 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mexican Lasagna
- Prepare 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 (1 ounce) of packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 2 of jalapeños, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar.
- It’s 15 ounce of can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped oregano.
- It’s 18 (6 inch) of corn tortillas.
- It’s 1 cup of prepared salsa.
- You need 6 cups of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare of For Garnish.
- You need as needed of Green onions, sliced.
- Prepare of To serve.
- You need as needed of Sour cream and salsa for serving.
Mexican Lasagna instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with non stick spray.
- In a skillet heat butter add onion, garlic and jalapeño and soften.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned.
- Add taco seasoning, tomatoes with juices, lime and sugar cool until blemded.
- Turn off heat and add in parsley and oregano.
- Line the bottom of the prepared pan with 6 of the corn tortillas.
- Spread half the meat miure.
- Add 2 cups cheese evenly over meat.
- Add 6 more tortillas.
- Add remaing beef mixture.
- Then 2 cupsmore cheese.
- Add remaning 6 tortillas.
- Then top with salsa and remaining cheese.
- Top with green onions and bake 25 to 30 minutes until cheese melts.
- Let sit 15 min before slicing. Offer sour cream and Salsa for serving.