Taco Lasagna. If you like foods with southwestern flair, this just might become a new favorite. Loaded with cheese, meat and beans, the layered casserole comes together in a snap. A baked taco-style lasagna with layers of corn tortillas, salsa, seasoned ground beef and sour cream Topped with Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses.
This taco lasagna is made with soft tortillas and taco meat! This Cheesy Taco Lasagna from Delish.com is the best. Also known as Taco Lasagna or Mexican Casserole, this dish is layered with corn tortillas, ground beef, green chiles, beans, salsa, and cheese. You can cook Taco Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Taco Lasagna
- It’s 1 box of oven ready lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream cheese spread.
- You need 4 oz of diced chiles.
- You need 1 cup of water divided.
- It’s 15 oz of tomato puree.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 30 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded mexican cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
A huge hit with a crowd! Taco Lasagna brings a south-of-the-border kinda' twist to a classic lasagna recipe! All the best parts of a ground beef taco are layered with lasagna noodles to create one colorfully layered entrée! Slow Cooker Taco Lasagna – Layers of tortillas, cream cheese, beans, taco meat, enchilada sauce and cheese.
Taco Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground turkey and drain.
- Add taco seasoning, cream cheese spread and 1/2 cup water. Simmer until spread melts..
- Add diced chiles, 1/2 cup water, tomato puree, salsa and garlic powder. Mix well and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix together ricotta cheese, 1 cup shredded mexican cheese and 2 eggs..
- Put 1 1/2 cups of meat and sauce mixture in bottom of 9×13 pan. Add layer of noodles follewed by half of cheese mixture. Repeat layering and finish with another layer of noodles and sauce. Top with remaining shredded cheese..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 60 minutes..
Perfectly creamy and cheesy with tons of flavor! Just like a traditional lasagna dish, this Mexican Taco Lasagna is layered. But, this Mexican recipe uses tortillas, chiles, and tacos instead of pasta, ricotta, and mozzarella! This Taco Lasagna is loaded with taco meat, black beans, corn and cheese and perfect for busy nights! Enter, Taco Lasagna a casserole that is kind of like a cross between tacos and enchiladas!