Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna. Creamy, cheesy sauce, lasagna noodles, Swiss cheese, chicken and ham give this lasagna huge flavor. MORE+ LESS Lasagna noodles make the perfect delivery system for ham, cheese, and chicken mixed with a creamy white sauce and topped with cheese. Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna Roll Ups.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna is my new favorite lasagna recipe. It's a unique take on the classic lasagna recipe. There is no red sauce in sight. You can cook Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
- Prepare 9 of lasagna noodles, cooked.
- You need 4 cups of cooked breaded chicken patties, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked and chopped ham.
- You need 1 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 4 cups of milk.
- You need 2 (8 oz.) of pkgs. cream cheese.
- You need 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of salt & pepper.
This baked lasagna turns out a crispy cheese layer on top, with a creamy, cheesy interior. Top chicken mixture with three uncooked lasagna noodles. Chicken Cordon Bleu was one of the first meals I attempted as a newly married woman. I had never heard of pounding chicken to make it thinner and spent a lot of time in the kitchen violently trying to pound out the chicken and roll all of the fillings up inside.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Lay out all cooked ingredients and have ready to assemble..
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and add in flour. Whisk for 1 minute..
- Slowly add milk and seasonings. Continue whisking over medium heat until thickened..
- Stir in cream cheese until smooth and melted; remove from heat..
- Prepare a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray. Place 3 noodles in bottom of dish..
- Add 1/3 of the cooked chicken..
- Add 1/3 of the cooked ham..
- Pour 1/3 of the sauce over the top..
- Add 1/3 of the shredded mozzarella cheese..
- Add 1/3 of the cooked bacon..
- Repeat layers 2 more times for a total of 3 layers..
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy!.
In the end, most of the cheese and filling. Chicken Cordon Bleu is a dish composed of chicken breasts, ham, and Swiss cheese. The ham and Swiss cheese are arranged on top of the chicken breast and rolled together then dredged in bread crumbs. My EASY Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe. All the flavour, all the crunch, healthier and far easier!