Lionhead Meatball Sub.
You can cook Lionhead Meatball Sub using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Lionhead Meatball Sub
- You need 2 tablespoons of mayochup.
- It’s 3 of leftover Lionhead meatballs see my recipe.
- Prepare 5 slices of dill pickle chips.
- It’s 2 slices of American cheese.
- It’s 1 slice of sausage roll.
Lionhead Meatball Sub step by step
- Heat the meatballs, as they heat get the roll, and mayochup. Split open the roll..
- Add the mayochup. Add the pickle chips. Then the meatballs..
- Add the cheese on top, take that first bite. I hope you enjoy!!!.