Slow Cooker Lasagna. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Lasagna. Slow Cooker Lasagna makes preparing lasagna easier than ever! No pre-boiling noodles and hardly any mess with the same great cheesy lasagna taste.
It's so easy to assemble for workdays or weekends. This slow cooker lasagna recipe is quick and easy to prep, and made with the classic ingredients we all love! A few months ago, I attended my first ever "Lasagna Fest". You can cook Slow Cooker Lasagna using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Lasagna
- You need of Meat Sauce:.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can (29 oz.) of tomato sauce (or crushed tomatoes).
- It’s 1 can (14.5 oz.) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need Pinch of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of each dried parsley, dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of Cheesy Filling:.
- You need 1 container (15 oz.) of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp. of dried basil.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Other things you need:.
- You need 6-8 of lasagna noodles (not oven ready).
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan.
Or as the organizer called it. Hundreds of home cooks agree that this slow cooker Italian sausage lasagna is the best and easiest way to make lasagna you'll ever try. Lasagna was one of the first things I made from scratch in college when I finally started cooking on my own full time. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting Get your crockpot out dammit.
Slow Cooker Lasagna instructions
- Grease your slow cooker well and set aside. In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the onions and the beef. Cook and break up the beef until it is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat, if needed..
- Stir in the garlic and let it cook until fragrant, just a minute or so. Then stir in the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, sugar and seasonings. Let this simmer for 5-10 minutes just to let the flavors meld together. Then remove it from the heat and set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix the ricotta, egg, seasonings, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Set that aside..
- In the bottom of the slow cooker, spread about 1 cup of sauce…more if needed to completely coat the bottom. Place 2-3 of the lasagna noodles over the meat sauce, breaking them up to fit as best you can..
- Place about a third of the ricotta mixture over the noodles and spread it all over..
- Repeat this process. I get 3 layers altogether. After the last layer of ricotta mixture, spread over the last of the meat sauce. Top with the 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and the 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. At this point you could always place the lid on and store it in the fridge until ready to cook..
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until the noodles are tender. Then scoop it out the best you can and serve immediately..
This easy slow cooker lasagna is made with layers of lasagna noodles, ground beef, marinara sauce and cheese. You don't need to cook the lasagna noodles ahead of time. An easy recipe for Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup. This hearty, delicious recipe is perfect for chilly weather or anytime you want lasagna without layering noodles and firing up your oven. Slow Cooker Lasagna – makes the perfect easy comforting meatless meal.