Fig and Mortadella Sandwich.
You can cook Fig and Mortadella Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fig and Mortadella Sandwich
- It’s 4 slices of 100% whole wheat bread.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of reduced-fat creamy butter.
- You need 2 of figs, sliced.
- You need 6 pcs of Beef mortadella.
- You need 4 tbsp of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of mozzarella cheese, cut in mini bits.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Fig and Mortadella Sandwich instructions
- In a pan, saute the mortadella slices..
- In the same pan, saute the fig slices and turn them gently..
- Apply butter on the bread slices.
- Spread Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Place the fried mortadella slices on the bread and top it with fig slices. Season with some salt and pepper..Now place another slice of buttered bread on the bread with all the toppings.
- Heat a pan with enough butter and toast the Sandwich on both the sides, until the cheese starts melting and oozing and the bread crust turns brown and crispy..