You can cook Sourdough Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Sourdough Sandwich
- You need 6 slices of beef bologna.
- It’s 6 slices of olive loaf luncheon meat.
- You need 2 slices of American cheese.
- It’s 6 slices of chopped ham luncheon meat.
- It’s 3 slices of sourdough bread.
- You need 18 slices of dill pickle chips.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
Sourdough Sandwich instructions
- Add mayonnaise to three slices bread add the pickle chips and meat the bologna to one slice and the olive loaf to the other then the chopped ham split between the two add the cheese between the ham and bologna, and the olive loaf. Stack and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.