Pan seared Chicken Breast with Mango Salsa.
You can have Pan seared Chicken Breast with Mango Salsa using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Pan seared Chicken Breast with Mango Salsa
- You need 2 of skinless boneless chicken breast.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized shallots.
- It’s 5 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of mustard oil/Canola oil.
- It’s 2 of mango, half raw (sour).
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 of red chillies.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of lemon/lime.
Pan seared Chicken Breast with Mango Salsa step by step
- Create your marinade: Grind shallots and garlic, mix with all powders, ginger paste, mustard oil, tiny amount of lemon juice, vinegar, salt, pepper..
- Make the two chicken breasts four by halving its thickness. Pound the meat to stretch fibers. Pound with meat pounder or any heavy wine-bottle like material with pushing action..
- Add the chicken breasts to the marinade. And let it rest for as long as you can. (Overnight is OK, but 30mins to an hour is just fine).
- Heat cast iron pot. Make sure its very hot. Add a pinch of oil. Make sure its smoking. Carefully drop the marinated chicken breast to the pot. Cook around 6 to 8 minutes each side. You can infuse whole garlic., or rosemary branch too..
- For salsa, cut mangoes, and cut green and red chillies in an angle, mix mango with salt, lemon juice, pepper. Transfer to serving dish. Garnish with chillies on top..
- Serve with toasted bread, or by itself. If you have any suggestions to make this chicken more juicer, please leave me a comment !.