Vegetarian Lasagna. This incredible Vegetarian Lasagna is made with a creamy ricotta and spinach filling as well as layers of roasted vegetables and a homemade tomato lasagna sauce. It's one of my favourite fridge clean. Vegetarian Lasagna to feed a crowd!
This veggie lasagna is easy to make, made from scratch, and calls for simple ingredients. The recipe is adaptable based on the vegetables you have available to you. In our photos, we've used zucchini. You can cook Vegetarian Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Vegetarian Lasagna
- Prepare 1 of big eggplant.
- It’s 300 grams of creminy mushrooms (cut in four).
- Prepare 1 of fco of pizza sauce.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of dry oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need of Salt,pepper.
This collection of vegetarian and vegan lasagnas will help you find the perfect dish for a dinner with family and friends to which some guest might be vegetarians or vegans. This exciting twist on lasagna features beans, Gruyere Vegetarian Four Cheese Lasagna. Fresh pasta sheets baked with ricotta, feta, eggplant, tomato. Today I show you how to make a delicious vegetarian lasagna.
Vegetarian Lasagna instructions
- Cut the eggplant one inch thick, season with salt,garlic powder,and olive oil in a bowl,toss very well and fry both sides for 4 minutes. Set aside..
- Saute the mushrooms, and set aside..
- Take a sheet 10×6 inches,pour 3 tbsp of pizza sauce in the bottom, slices of eggplant,some saute mushrooms, oregano, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, distribute them and made two or three layers,finishing with mozzarella and parmesan cheese..
- Bake in 400 F for 20 minutes or until the cheese melted..
Boiling lasagna noodles can be extremely annoying. The noodles always seem to rip when you take them out, plus they curl while you prep everything else. For our vegetarian friends (and everyone else looking to take a welcome break from meat), we compiled our favorite vegetarian lasagna recipes. All of them are brimming with ingredients like. Tender lasagna noodles layered with Macadamia Nut Ricotta and tempeh-infused Marinara Sauce!