Lazy day lasagna. Lasagna is the perfect easy recipe for weeknights! Layers of lasagna, meat sauce, and cheese result in a comfort dish that the whole family will love! With my favorite lazy day lasagna, I love to use frozen cheese ravioli, so you still get all the flavors of traditional lasagna without all the layering and time consuming work.
I pulled out my trusty slow cooker to make this lazy day lasagna. Try it and let me know what you think! Regular noodles may be used in place of lasagna noodles. You can have Lazy day lasagna using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Lazy day lasagna
- You need 1 bag of all cheese frozen ravioli.
- It’s 1 bag of meat frozen ravioli.
- It’s 2 jars of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1 bag of mozzarella cheese or Italian blend cheese (I use both).
- You need 2 cans of mushrooms (can leave out).
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning.
When preparing lasagna for the freezer there's no need to precook the noodles. Home > Recipes > Pastas > Lazy – Day Lasagna. One day when I craved lasagna, I devised this simple recipe and it worked out beautifully. search. A Part of Hearst Digital Media Woman's Day participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions.
Lazy day lasagna instructions
- In crockpot put spaghetti sauce to just cover the bottom so it don’t stick..
- Then go around placing the ravioli. then add some cheese and mushrooms, then add more spaghetti sauce do this till all of the ravioli is used ending with a light layer of sauce and having the cheese covering the top.
- Cook on low 6-8 hrs or on high 2-4 hrs cooking times give or take every crockpot and slow cooker cook different..
- Notes- you can add any kind of veggies to this.. or cooked hamburger instead of the meat ravioli or use both. When placing ravioli can do every other one meat then cheese, or can do a layer of all cheese then next layer the meat ravioli. Can use your own spaghetti sauce or jars. All of this is super easy and can be made in many different ways, do what works best for you and your family. Make it your own way. If you make this I’d love to see pictures. This is also a cooking with kids easy recipe..
- Serve this with a salad and my original garlic cheesy bread..
Try this no-fuss lasagna recipe today. Ground Beef, pasta sauce and cheese are layered and baked together. This recipe is perfect for beginners. This authentic, customizable dish is so simple and easy, without compromising the flavor of a more tedious lasagna. And it takes less than half an hour to make!