Eggplant lasagna. Eggplant Lasagna makes an easy and delicious lasagna recipe the whole family will love! This eggplant lasagna is the perfect solution for a dish with tons of flavor without missing the pasta. This lasagna recipe replaces the traditional pasta with eggplant slices and adds layers of seasoned ground beef.
People absolutely love the lasagna we. This eggplant lasagna from Delish.com is cheesy and completely meat free. This is the vegetarian lasagna you've been searching for. You can have Eggplant lasagna using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Eggplant lasagna
- You need 2 of eggplants.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- It’s of Basil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need 1 jar of marinara sauce or favorite spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Hot sauce optional.
Some eggplant lasagna recipes ask you to grill the eggplant slices instead. While this imparts a nice smoky flavor, I find that grilling individual slices is too time-consuming; roasting is hands-off and more. Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles – Gluten-Free – This healthy low carb eggplant lasagna recipe without noodles is quick and easy to make, using simple ingredients. Broiled eggplant stands in for lasagna noodles in this robust dish.
Eggplant lasagna step by step
- Cut eggplants and then in a bowl mix all seasonings with Olive oil (use whatever seasoning you like or have on hand).
- Place eggplant on cookie sheet and with grilling Brush add seasoning mixture to each slice on both sides cook on 400 to 8-10 mins remove from oven.
- In a 13×9 baking dish put a small layer of sauce down so it don’t stick then place eggplant in the dish add sauce then cheese Repeat till all eggplant is used..
- Cook on 400 till cheese melts.
- In this picture you can see I only had 4 slices left I just put it on top and all the rest of the sauce and spread it out the best I could and cover it with cheese..
- Notes- you can add other veggies or meat in the sauce. I severed this with cheesy bread. Salad would go with this as well..
- If adding other veggies like squash and zucchini make it the same way as the eggplant..
Vegan eggplant lasagna, made with eggplant slices, marinara sauce, vegan tofu ricotta and vegan parmesan cheese. This Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna recipe is made with eggplant slices, which makes it perfect for those following a low-carb or gluten-free diet. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. The Most Amazing Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a.