Stuffed Lasagna Rolls.
You can cook Stuffed Lasagna Rolls using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Stuffed Lasagna Rolls
- You need sheets of lasagna.
- Prepare of Mushroom.
- It’s of baby spinach.
- Prepare of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of Parmesean cheese.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of marinara sauce.
- You need of pesto sauce.
- Prepare of salt, pepper,, garlic and butter.
Stuffed Lasagna Rolls step by step
- First you boil the lasagna according to package instructions. you spread and add the filling which is (sauted mushroom in butter and garlic) then add some chopped baby spinach and mix. then add Ricotta cheese, some salt and pepper and 1 egg and the parm cheese..
- Add some marinara sauce(plus a spoon of pesto sauce) too the bottom of the pan, arrange the rolls..
- Add more marinara sauce on top and cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Into the preheated oven to 350 for 30 to 35 mins..