Mushroom Lasagna. A fantastic recipe for Mushroom Lasagna – three different types of mushrooms, a bechamel sauce, Fontina and Parmesan cheeses. This is the perfect dish for my husband. I have used a much more involved mushroom lasagna recipe from gourmet and it was a bear.
But the mushroom cream sauce alone is reason enough to whip this up. Farideh makes a spinach and mushroom lasagna from our new cookbook, MUNCHIES Guide to Dinner: How to Feed Yourself and Your Friends. This vegetarian Mushroom Lasagna made with rich porcini broth and nutty Parmigiano-Reggiano is a satisfying non-meat alternative to regular lasagna. You can cook Mushroom Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Lasagna
- Prepare 2 pkg of mushrooms.
- Prepare of My Homemade cheese.
- It’s of Onions.
- Prepare of Roasted red bell peppers.
- It’s of Tomatoes sauce homemade.
- You need of No boil lasagna noodles.
- You need of Seasonings.
Bakeware + Pasta + Cheese + Tomato + Onion + Garlic + ANY Mushroom. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Spinach and fresh mushrooms fill this meat-free lasagna. Spinach Mushroom Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Mushroom Lasagna instructions
- Blend mushrooms in a food processor and cook in skillet just like you would do ground beef cook all the water out of mushrrooms.
- Sauteed onions and start layering the meat, cheese, sauce.
Andrew Scrivani for The New York Times. This lasagna tastes very rich, even though it really isn't. It combines an olive oil béchamel with a. This vegetable mushroom lasagna recipe is a delicious fresh pasta recipe with a veggie twist. Easy to make just follow the instructions for the best meal.