Lasagna with an Alfredo twist. Looking for a simple dish that features creamy-garlic laden bechamel layered in between sheets of lasagna and crispy bacon. Well look no further than this. This light but filling recipe comes from my husband's grandmother, who lives in Nice, France.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna would be a great way to show someone in your life that you care, and want to make their lives a little bit easier for them. Do you have any good make-ahead meals that I might be able to throw together for my darling family while I'm gone next week? Ravioli Alfredo Lasagna features layers of pasta, marinara sauce and Italian cheeses, topped with indulgent cheese-filled ravioli, rich Seafood Lasagna Sauté is an open-faced twist on a classic, with lasagna pasta, spinach, tomatoes, shrimp and scallops sautéed in a creamy seafood Alfredo sauce. You can cook Lasagna with an Alfredo twist using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Lasagna with an Alfredo twist
- It’s 2 of Italian sausage links (removed from casing).
- It’s 4-5 of No-Boil lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 12 Oz of your favorite marinara pasta sauce.
- Prepare 8 Oz of your favorite Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 15 Oz of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 6 Oz of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 4 Oz of shredded Parmesan.
- You need 1 tbs of Italian or Greek seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper (optional).
Ever since I could remember, I have always loved lasagna. It was a meal we had probably once every few months, but it was one that I loved, especially served with garlic bread and. This is a wonderful variation on the traditional lasagna with the added healthy benefits of spinach. I like to use whole wheat pasta and grilled chicken breast.
Lasagna with an Alfredo twist instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Brown sausage in medium skillet while you mix the egg, ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses in a separate bowl..
- In a small loaf baking dish, spray cooking spray on all sides. Layer bottom with marinara sauce..
- Start with one pasta layer, then add a layer of the cheese mixture, sausage, equal amounts of sauce, and separated amounts of spices. (if you love cheese, you can add a little on each layer as you go).
- Repeat at least three times and save enough cheese mixture and meat to add on top before baking..
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes covered. Remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is slightly browned..
When you can't get them to eat their spinach just serve up some of this great lasagna! This lightened-up lasagna packs in the nutrients with plenty of spinach, carrots, and mushrooms–plus satisfies cheese cravings with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan. Spinach Alfredo Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Spinach Alfredo Lasagna recipe: "Four distinct kinds of cheese, Alfredo sauce, chopped spinach and lots of noodles fill this creamy lasagna to the brim with great taste". Combine the Alfredo sauce and spinach in another medium bowl, mix well.