4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto). I wouldn't call my family "dysfunctional" per se, but we fight over lasagna, and the battle tactics are limitless. This Zucchini Lasagna is healthy recipe, using zucchini slices instead of noodles. This low-carb and keto dish is NOT watery, and tastes amazing!
It's very healthy, easy to make and has an incredible mix of. Keywords: keto lasagna, lasagna recipe, Low Carb Lasagna, zucchini lasagna. In this delicious zucchini lasagna, zucchini slices replace the noodles. You can cook 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto)
- You need 3 lbs of ground turkey browned and drained.
- Prepare 4-5 of zucchini’s sliced longways and steamed for 12 min in microwave.
- You need 4 of eggs whisked.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of bag of low fat mozzarella shredded.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of bag of sharp cheddar shredded.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of low fat cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parm cheese.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken healthy request.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
This low carb, keto and gluten-free dish has all the wonderful flavors of lasagna, minus the Mozzarella layer: Shredded mozzarella cheese. The detailed instructions are listed in the recipe card below. This lasagna uses zucchini in place of pasta thereby It has zucchini in place of noodles, a delicious tomato sauce with ground beef and amazing spices, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese, ricotta and. This delicious and keto-friendly lasagne is made with layers of zucchini instead of pasta and cheesy ground beef.
4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) step by step
- Brown the ground turkey And season with some salt and pepper. While that’s going whisk together in large bowl the eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream of chicken, salt and pepper. Mix in softened cream cheese, bag of cheddar and half of the bag of mozzarella..
- Slice zucchini long ways and place in microwave safe dish and cook for 12-15 min to steam. Drain water and place on towl.
- Drain, then let the meat cool and then add to the egg and cheese mixture. Layer zucchini in deep dish greased casserole pan, then mixture and repeat. About 3 layers. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 min or until golden on top. Keep uncovered.
You can skip the carbs and enjoy the taste of traditional lasagna if you cook Keto Zucchini Lasagna. Our recipe uses zucchini "pasta" strips in place of traditional gluten-laden pasta. This recipe is a rendition of the classic favorite that uses zucchini instead of pasta and healthy alternatives to other fattening ingredients. Cheese really stars in this lighter lasagna, which I created a few years ago. It can be prepared ahead of time and baked later.