Oreo lasagna. THE OREO LASAGNA DIY! – How To Make Oreos Cheesecake Casserole! this is how to make an amazing oreo cheesecake lasagna! this diy dessert is so good and. Includes OREO® Cookies, butter, reduced fat cream cheese, sugar, skim milk, cool whip, chocolate pudding. It's like a York Peppermint Patty, but in cake form!
Auntie Ann on the other hand does. Check out Oreo Lasagna Recipe that is easy and fun for kids to make! Sure, Oreos are one of the best cookies ever made (thank you, Mr. You can have Oreo lasagna using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo lasagna
- You need 1 pkg of Oreo cookies.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 C of sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of low fat milk.
- You need 12 oz of cool whip.
- It’s 6 of Snack pack sugar free chocolate pudding cups (or choc/fudge).
Christie), but they are just the beginning. Like, maybe crush up those Oreos and make a LASAGNA? Check out full recipe at http://boxyourlunch.com/chocolate-lasagna-recipe-oreo-cookies Chocolate lasagna recipe with oreo cookies is one of our very favorite desserts… Try this Oreo recipe , and feel Oreolicious. Its even more Tasty than it look like.
Oreo lasagna step by step
- Spray a 9"x13" casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a ziplock closed bag, crush the Oreo cookies. Set 1C of crushed Oreos for topping aside. Combine remaining crushed Oreos with the melted butter. Press the buttered Oreo's into the bottom of the prepared dish..
- In a small bowl, whip the softened cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in sugar, milk and 1 1/4C cool whip until well combined. Spread cream cheese mixture smoothly over the Oreo crust. Layer the pudding over the cream cheese. Spread remaining cool whip over the pudding layer. Sprinkle the reserved crushed Oreos over the top. Place in refrigerator to chill for 4 hours or overnight if possible. Serve and enjoy!.
The only limit is your imagination, and the size of your pan. Peanut Butter Oreo Lasagna via SpoonUniversity. Topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips. Chocolate Lasagna is a light, no-bake layered dessert with crushed Oreo, cream cheese and chocolate pudding. Top it with some Cool Whip and chocolate chips!