You can cook Bowtie Lasagna using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Bowtie Lasagna
- It’s 2-3 cups of bowtie pasta.
- Prepare of Spegetti sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 tbs of beef base.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1-2 (4 oz) of can mushrooms.
- It’s 1-2 cans of fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of basil leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of marjoram.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cardamom.
- You need 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need of Spinach leaves (optional).
- You need of Cheese.
- You need 1 (24 oz) of container cottage cheese.
- It’s slices of Provalone cheese.
- You need slices of Muenster cheese.
Bowtie Lasagna instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet brown beef. Add onion and garlic..
- In a medium to large pot start boiling your pasta..
- When your beef is done browning add your water and beef base and canned mushrooms. Mix well..
- Add your tomatoes, paste, parsley, oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, marjoram and cardamom and italian seasoning. Mix until well combined..
- Drain pasta..
- In a baking dish of choice spray non stick spray to coat the bottom of dish..
- Add your pasta, spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese then cheese slices. Repeat until desired height and you run out of pasta and sauce..