Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole. Ground Beef Noodle Casserole Mushroom Soup Recipes. Beef And Noodle Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom Soup Recipes. Stir-Fry Thai Noodles with Chicken MeatballsAidells.
We used egg noodles in the casserole, but spaghetti or similar pasta could be used as well. This makes a nice potluck dish, and it's an excellent way to use leftover corned beef. Ground beef, sauteed onions and egg noodles are mixed up to create this homey and inexpensive pasta dish. You can have Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 14 ounces of beef meatballs.
- You need 1 pound of ground lamb.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of unbleached all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped chives.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped shallots.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 12 ounces of English peas.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped bread and butter pickles.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized dill pickle chopped.
- You need of Pasta.
- It’s 12 ounces of wide egg noodles.
- You need As needed of water to boil pasta.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of salt for boiling water and pasta.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil for boiling pasta.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 5 ounces of spreadable goat cheese.
Try this when the night's a bit chilly and time is short as this recipe should take less than hour. Perfect for chilly evenings, this hearty ground beef casserole made with always smooth, firm and delicious NO YOLKS® Noodles will warm the soul. Crock Pot Beef Noodle Casserole is an easy one pot meal that your family will love. Each bite is packed with flavor and has everything you need for dinner.
Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice the meatballs in half and fry till crispy, in 1-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil. Remove and set aside. Start boiling the pasta..
- Add the chives, garlic, shallots, pickles, and lamb to the pan. Brown the lamb it there is a lot of oils drain till about 1/4 cup of drippings are there..
- Add flour. Stir till kinda thick. Add meatballs back..
- Add in the peas and boiled noodles to the lamb. Reserve some pasta water. Add in cream and sour cream. Stir if too thick add in the pasta water a little at a time. Salt to taste add in the meatballs..
- Mix it up and smooth the top, a bit..
- Melt butter add to the breadcrumbs. Mix and sprinkle over the top of the casserole. Randomly add pieces of cheese over the top..
- Put into oven for 20-40 minutes. Allow to rest 15 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Tonight's uniquely satisfying recipe takes us to the western Chinese city of Xi'an. Warming cumin and tingly Sichuan peppercorns, signature flavors of the area's cuisine, feature here in two ways: first as a seasoning for lamb and beef, then in a sauce for fresh noodles and crisp vegetables. Beef and Noodle Casserole recipe: I used american cheese since that is what I had and doubled the recipe. I also left out the mushrooms but Add drained beef to the cooked drained noodles; set aside. Stir in butter. noodles pat on ground beef-tomato Cook and drain noodles and place in casserole.