Lasagna – with homemade Bechamel sauce. Secrets to a perfect Bechamel – White Sauce This delectable homemade Chicken Lasagna is made with a yummy Bechamel sauce and sprinkled with parmesan and fresh herbs on top. This Chicken Lasagna recipe from Whoot contributor Ella is sure to switch up pasta night in your home!
Lasagna with homemade sauce recipe: I came up with this recipe after looking at a few lasagna recipes in all sorts of magazines. While the sauce is cooking, you can saute the mushrooms in a skillet with a bit of salt on med-high heat till nicely browned. I'm an old-fashioned country cook and I love preparing simple recipes like this lasagna. You can have Lasagna – with homemade Bechamel sauce using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Lasagna – with homemade Bechamel sauce
- It’s of Minced beef.
- Prepare of Minced white onions, spring onions, minced garlic and tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper, oregano, dried thyme, paprika, cumin, and curry.
- It’s of Lasagna noodles.
- Prepare of For sauce: Milk, flour, Butter.
- It’s of For sauce: Your choice of cheese (mozzarella is best).
It's actually one of the French mother sauces. At the end it just tasted like homemade mac n cheese sauce, not what I was aiming for. Meat lasagna with sauce bechamel, closeup. homemade pita with mushrooms and sauce, food. cannelloni with ricotta baked with béchamel sauce, closeup. Cheesy Homemade Lasagna using Penne Pasta, Fresh tomato sauce and bechamel sauce.
Lasagna – with homemade Bechamel sauce instructions
- In a pot, add white onions and half of the cut spring onions, minced beef..
- Add minced garlic, minced tomatoes, spring onions, and tomato paste.
- Seasoning: salt and pepper, oregano, dried thyme, paprika, cumin, and curry.
- Add a bit of water or beef stock and let it simmer till it's cooked down.
- Prepare the Bechamel sauce: In a pot, butter until melted, flour, whisk very well, then add milk (slowly), then and the cheese (slowly) then a bit of paprika.
- In a buttered baking dish, add a bit of tomato paste on the dish, then add beef, lasagna noodles, beef again, then the Bechamel sauce, then some mozzarella cheese or your choice of cheese, then lasagna noodles, beef… and repeat for one or two more times..
- Last layer: lasagna noodles topped with the sauce and then mozzarella.
- Cover it with foil and leave it 30 minutes in a preheated 180degree oven, then remove foil and add another 20 minutes or until the cheese layer looks brown.
Bechamel – this is by far the easiest sauce you can make. And it's easier than you think. Bechamel is usually with cheese too but since I'm grating Parmesan. BECHAMEL: Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Béchamel sauce, or white sauce, is one of the most basic mother sauces that every home cook needs to master.