Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free.
You can cook Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms; buttons or bellas, washed, trimmed, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of med zucchini, washed well and very thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of med white or gold potato, washed, very thinly sliced.
- It’s 3 of small garlic cloves, chopped and divided into thirds.
- You need of Olive oil 1.5 Tbs., divided.
- Prepare 1 of med round tomato, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of your favorite marinara sauce.
- It’s 8 oz of mozzarella cheese, sliced.
- You need 8 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free instructions
- Mushrooms, zucchini and potatoes will be sauteed, separately. Start with a large fry pan, add 1/2 Tbs O.O. and heat oil; add 1/3 of the chopped garlic and heat for a few seconds. Add mushrooms and cook 2 minutes. Remove to a plate. Repeat with 1/2 Tbs O.O., 1/3 of the garlic, add the zucchini and cook 4 minutes. Repeat with sliced potatoes and cook until wilted slightly, about 7 mins..
- Using a 9 X 9 inch Deep Dish Baker, I got mine from The Pampered Chef, start layering. I started with 3 Tbs marinara spread in bottom of pan with a tiny bit of chopped garlic. You will have 3 layers of potatoes and 2 layers of everything else, but only 1 layer of tomato slices. Save 1 layer of mozzarella for top. Start and end with potatoes. Layer any way, such as, potato, ricotta, mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes, marinara sauce, mozzarella, etc..
- Cover baker and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour..