Cheryl's Loaded Lasagna.
You can have Cheryl's Loaded Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Cheryl's Loaded Lasagna
- Prepare 3 of #'s ground meat. Pork, Venison & Bison.
- It’s of I pack 12 each sweet Italian Sausage.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 3 of large cans Crushed Tomato.
- You need 3 of small cans Tomato Paste.
- You need of JD Gourmet Basil, Garlic & Parmesan Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 pack of Barilla lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1 of large Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 2 of small pre sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Oregano, Basil, Parsley, Blue Agave', and crushed white garlic.
Cheryl's Loaded Lasagna instructions
- First cook sausage drain & peel skin, cut into small round pieces.
- The mix all ground meat with 4 eggs and seasonings to taste. Cook in large skillet and brown. Drain fat..
- Mix cans of crushed tomato and tomato paste. Add oregano, garlic, basil, & blue agave'. Simmer till ready..
- Cook Barilla lasagna noodles.
- After cooking separately (I prefer to do so) start layering sauce, noodles, sausage, more sauce between each layer, meat & ricotta, more noodles & sauce and top off with sauce & mozzarella..