Chicken lasagna rolls. Whether for an everyday meal or a special occasion, this is a fun and creative way to serve lasagna. Chicken and almonds add a tasty new twist.—Virginia Shaw, Modesto. These healthy Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups made with whole wheat or brown rice pasta, artichoke hearts and white sauce are fun to make with kids and make a fancy tasty dinner.
Enjoy the cheesy goodness of lasagna in these Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups! Roll the mixture into the lasagna noodles. Then pour the sauce over the top and bake! You can have Chicken lasagna rolls using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken lasagna rolls
- Prepare 4 of chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- It’s 12 of cooked lasagna noodles.
- You need 4 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of minced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced red peppers.
- It’s 1 of Roma tomato diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 5 tbs of flour.
- It’s 4 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 cups of mozzarella shredded.
- It’s 1 tsp of chipotle garlic seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Montreal chicken seasoning.
We could eat Cheesy Southwest Chicken Lasagna Rolls every week and never get tired of them. Get ready to roll with this twist on the Italian fave! Follow Sara's instructions to make this original dish. These EASY Spinach Lasagna Roll ups are totally delicious, perfect for entertaining or serving for weeknight meals.
Chicken lasagna rolls step by step
- Cook and shred chicken (I cooked in instant pot with 1 cup water and chicken seasoning 8 minutes) shred in kitchenaid mixer with paddle attachment or shred with forks.
- Boil lasagna noodles and rinse in cold water.
- In a saucepan or deep frying pan sauté butter, onion, garlic, pepper and tomato until soft.
- Add flour and whisk in chicken broth at medium heat until it thickens.
- Turn off heat and add heavy cream whisking together.
- Put some sauce in the bottom of a baking dish (use a 9x 13 for 12 rolls or use a square dish for 9 rolls).
- Place shredded chicken and shredded mozzarella on lasagna noodle and roll up. Place rolls next to each other in the baking dish.
- Cover rolls with the sauce and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes.
Enjoy this delicious Individual Chicken Lasagna Rolls recipe from Perdue. Lay out a cooked lasagna noodle horizontally on a cutting board. Place a perfect portion across the noodle vertically. Each lasagna pasta is rolled up with sauce, chicken, and bacon. Smothered in more sauce and baked to perfection!