Lentil Lasagna. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. Red Lentil Lasagne is a delicious vegetarian lasagne that the whole family are sure to enjoy.
This lentil vegan lasagna recipe is out of this world delicious! Don't miss out on delicious lasagna because. Arrange lasagna noodles in a large baking dish. You can cook Lentil Lasagna using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Lentil Lasagna
- You need of No boil lasagna noodles, dry.
- You need of Béchamel.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of margarine.
- You need 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 1 L of soy milk.
- You need of To taste: salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- It’s of Lentil Bolognaise Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1/4 of red wine.
- You need 600 g of tomato sauce, unseasoned.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water (adjust quantity).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of red lentils, dry.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar or to taste.
- Prepare of Seasoning: salt, pepper, chili flakes, Italian herbs, cumin.
- Prepare Splash of soy sauce.
- Prepare Splash of balsamic vinegar.
Lentil Lasagna: Yesterday evening, I invented & made this lovely vegetarian lentil lasagna! It is a very filling lasagna with a home-made pasta veggies sauce. Mix lentils with tomato sauce, sugar, and basil. Try this hearty veggie version of a classic lasagne with a rich cheese sauce and earthy braised lentil filling..
Lentil Lasagna instructions
- Prepare the bolognaise sauce: Fry onion in olive oil until translucent then add garlic. After about 1 min, deglaze the pan with wine. Add all remaining sauce ingredients except vinegar. Cook for about 20 min or until lentils are falling apart and sauce is reduced. Add vinegar at the end..
- Prepare the béchamel: melt margarine in a pot over low heat. Add flour and whisk. After about 30 sec to a minute, add the soy milk very very slowly. Whisk vigorously to prevent clumps from forming. Season to taste. Cook until béchamel is thick (15 min approximately)..
- To assemble: add a small laddle of béchamel in the bottom of a baking dish, then layer noodles, lentil mixture and béchamel. Repeat as needed..
- Bake at 180°C covered for 30 min, then take off the aluminum foil and bake for 10 min at 210°C. Serve warm. Enjoy :).
Red Lentil & Vegetable Lasagna, Mushroom Lentil Vegetarian Lasagna, Vegan Vegetable Lasagna. Slow Cooker Lentil Lasagna SoupDelish Knowledge. Lentils are a plant-based diet pantry staple. They are packed with ﬁber, antioxidants, calcium, iron, and protein, and they come in a variety of colors. Green Lentil Vegetable Lasagna for Two.