My nutri packed salad with figs. One of my favorite things is making yummy salads with lots of veggies; and the chopping of celery, cucumber, carrots, cilantro, green onions and more, take time when Throw them in the Ninja Bowl DUO and have them chopped in seconds. The Nutri Ninja is the perfect kitchen assistant for daily use! Packed full of fresh figs, goat cheese, pistachios and a homemade fig vinaigrette.
It's packed with fresh sweet figs, creamy goat cheese, salty pistachios and drizzled with a homemade fig vinaigrette. A medley of colourful veggies with a zesty apple-lemon juice-oregano dressing. This Spinach Fig Salad is made with fresh figs, avocado, toasted walnuts, and homemade balsamic A beautiful and delightful Spinach Fig Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette. You can have My nutri packed salad with figs using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. This is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My nutri packed salad with figs
- It’s of Fruits_.
- You need cubes of Apple chopped in small.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pomegranate beads.
- You need of Veggies_.
- It’s 2 of Shredded Carrots.
- Prepare of Chopped cucumber.
- It’s of Dry nuts -.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Pistachios sliced.
- Prepare handful of Walnuts a small.
- You need of Dry fruits_.
- It’s 3 of Figs soaked in water then chopped.
- It’s 1 of Dry date soaked in water then sliced.
- It’s of Dressing -.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Yogurt.
- You need of Other ingredients -.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Powder sugar.
- Prepare of Pink salt a pinch of.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare of Garnishing -.
- Prepare Piece of cherry fo' garnishing.
Not only is this salad packed with nutrient-dense foods that will leave you feeling great, but this salad is. Nutri Salad : A medley of colourful veggies with a zesty apple-lemon juice-oregano dressing. Nutri Salad (Multivitamin Rich Recipe) Video by Tarla Dalal. The key is to load up your salads with toppings that pack a lot of nutritional bang for their proverbial caloric buck.
My nutri packed salad with figs step by step
- Firstly we have to make a dressing.. Fo'this this take a big mixing bowl then add coconut milk, peanut butter, mayoaise, yogurt and give a good mix.. Add powder sugar, salt, pepper and combine the ingredients altogether.
- Simply add yo'r chopped fruits(can take fruits of yo'r choice), shredded carrot, chopped cucumber, chopped nuts,soaked then chopped figs and date.
- Nicely mix fruits, veggies, and dtyfruits to get a creamy slightly fluffy texture.
- My &also yo'rs nutri packed salad with figs is ready.
- Transfer in a serving bowl.
- Garnish with some pomegranate beads, cucumber pieces & a cherry on top.
- Refrigerate the salad fo' minimum 1 hour before serving.
- Serve chilled by adding a few icecubes.
- 😍A crunch of shredded carrot, nutty flavours and bite of crunchy fig is going to compell to say "Wow Ammaazing".
- Sprinkle a small spoon of toasted seasame seeds fo' a snowy feel.. Amazing,Amazing Amazing.
These hearty, high-protein salad recipes will keep you satisfied on your hungriest of days. My lunchtime salad gets way more interesting topped with barbecue pork, cheddar cheese and creamy avocado. It's as satisfying as it is scrumptious. Yes, we are jumping from topic to topic here. This year was probably the first time I've had a fig in my entire life.