Lasagna 🍲. Get Inspired On Our Official Site. Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water. Lasagna Tips What side dishes go with lasagna?
Ladle a third of the remaining sauce over the noodles. Learn how to build a proper lasagna with amazing recipes from Food Network. Layers of pasta, tomatoes and meat will satisfy even the pickiest eaters. You can have Lasagna 🍲 using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Lasagna 🍲
- It’s of Bolognese.
- You need 300 of Ground beef.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of Tomato paste.
- It’s 500 ml of Tomato puree.
- You need 3 of Bay leaves.
- You need 3 cloves of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of med diced onion.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Green herbs (thyme, rosemary).
- Prepare of Planed carrot (1 med).
- You need of Bechamel.
- Prepare 50 gr of butter.
- Prepare 3 table spoon of olive oil.
- You need 3 table spoon of flour.
- You need 750 ml of milk.
- You need as needed of Homemade or Instant Lasagna.
- You need as needed of Cheese all types of cheese 🧀.
This recipe makes enough lasagna for five to six people — including seconds! When this dish comes out of the oven, let it rest for a few minutes to ensure beautiful, clean slices. You can also reheat it the next day for out-of-this-world leftovers. This is a fabulous lasagna made with an artichoke and spinach mixture which has been cooked with vegetable broth, onions and garlic.
Lasagna 🍲 step by step
- Put olive oil to your pan and add ground beef. Cook until all the pinkness is gone. Med heat.
- Add onion to ground beef and start to stir and cook them. Med heat.
- Add tomato paste to your mix when onions and ground beef start to fry (listen for frying sound) and then tomato puree med heat.
- When the sour taste or raw smell is gone for tomato puree add minced garlic med heat.
- Add your planed carrot and bay leaves to your mix and season with enough amount of salt and freshly ground black pepper. (you can add green herbs as well if you desire) low heat.
- Stir them until they cook (it will take at least 20 mins with low heat) and also add water at least 200 ml (add more if you like juicy bolognese).
- Put butter and olive oil to your pan and add 3 table spoon of flour fry 1 min in med heat.
- Add little little milk and stir well you can add nutmeg and freshly ground black pepper (or white pepper) then cook until it starts to boil. Wait a little bit and use your bechamel warm not hot!.
- Put a little bit of olive oil and a tablespoon of bolognese sauce to your pyrex (glass or porcelain tray) and put a layer of instant or homemade lasagne.
- Add bolognese sauce over a layer of lasagne and bechamel sauce and make 3-4 layer (the ideal for Italian’s 3 layer).
- Add desired cheses or just bechamel on the top and put in preheated oven 180-200°C (350-400°F) for 25 minutes (it depends on oven).
- Cook until all the cheese has melted or start to change colour (fried) on edges.
The mixture is layered with lasagna noodles, pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, and topped with crumbled feta. Cook the noodles "al dente" so they'll still have quite a bite to them. When they're finished cooking, drain, rinse with cool water, and lay the noodles flat on a sheet of aluminum foil. My family first tasted this rich, homemade lasagna recipe at a friend's home on Christmas Eve. We were so impressed that it became our own holiday tradition as well.