Spinach and mushroom lasagna. Healthier and easy spinach lasagna recipe with fresh spinach, flavorful mushrooms, light tomato sauce, and cheeses. Jump to the full Spinach Lasagna Recipe or read on to see how we make it. This spinach lasagna is the one of the best things we ate lately, which is.
It's easy to make in advance and freeze – perfect for make-ahead meals! Add the mushroom mixture to the sauce and stir to combine. Cut the Fresh Pasta dough in quarters and press flat. You can cook Spinach and mushroom lasagna using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Spinach and mushroom lasagna
- Prepare of oven lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1 lbs of browned hamburger.
- Prepare of canned spinach drained.
- You need of Ricotta cheese.
- You need of Canned mushrooms drained.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
This is probably the easiest vegan lasagna you'll ever make and one of the most delicious! No need to pre-cook the noodles – they soften as it bakes. Last night I had the pleasure of having dinner with a group of people taking a Civil Rights Tour through the South. The menu for the night was barbecued.
Spinach and mushroom lasagna instructions
- I was too lazy to add my sauce to my meat mixture lol..
- Repeat (I used a lot of different cheeses I wanted to use up, I did half with Ricotta cheese bc some ppl don’t like it.).
Add cooked spinach to mushroom mixture. Great lasagna recipe and you won't even miss the meat! The portabella mushrooms have such a meaty texture, even my carnivorous husband who gets panicky if meat is. An ultra-creamy, hearty lasagna stuffed with spinach, mushrooms, and cheese. Rich enough to appease even the most hard-core meat eater.