Spinach and Tomato Salsa.
You can have Spinach and Tomato Salsa using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Spinach and Tomato Salsa
- You need 4 of Roma Tomatoes.
- It’s 3 Clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/4 of Yellow Onion.
- It’s 1 of Habanero Pepper (Feel free to substitute for Jalapeno).
- Prepare 2 Cup of Spinach.
- It’s 1/2 of Lime Squeezed.
- It’s 3 Tsp. of Salt.
- It’s 3 Tsp. of Pepper.
- You need 2 Tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 3 Tsp of Cumin.
Spinach and Tomato Salsa step by step
- Roughly chop onion, tomato, garlic, spinach and squeeze the lime in and add to a food processor..
- (Wearing gloves) cut the stem off of the habanero and slice it in half. With a finger, pull out as many seeds as you can. Roughly chop and add to food processor..
- Add spices and pulse food processor multiple times until well blended..
- Serve with anything where salsa is needed, I.e. everything. Enjoy!.