Pork, Bacon, Goat Cheese and Fig Roulade.
You can cook Pork, Bacon, Goat Cheese and Fig Roulade using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Pork, Bacon, Goat Cheese and Fig Roulade
- Prepare 1 of Pork tenderloin or chicken cutlets.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bacon – cooked crisp and diced (amend amount depending on size of "log roll").
- You need 1 cup of Sliced figs (amend amount depending on size of "log roll").
- It’s 1 cup of Goat cheese crumbles (amend amount depending on size of "log roll").
- It’s 3 slice of Butcher string.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Pork, Bacon, Goat Cheese and Fig Roulade step by step
- Pound out the tenderloin by placing in between wax paper and flatten using a meat mallet, set aside..
- Brown bacon on stove top until very cris,p but not burnt. Let cool, then dice into small pieces. Set aside..
- Clean and slice figs into small pieces, set aside..
- Lay tenderloin out flat on the counter and sprinkle goat cheese crumbles, bacon pieces and figs on top. Roll the tenderloin in a pinwheel manner; to create a "log roll". Secure the "roll" by tying with butcher string in 3 to 4 sections about 2-3 inches apart..
- Put olive oil in skillet and heat. Brown the outside of "roll" by turning frequently in the skillet on the stove top..
- Preheat oven to 400?F and prepare oven safe dish by spraying lightly with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Once "roll" is browned on all sides in oven safe dish which has been coated lightly with PAM, place in oven until cooked..
- Once I figure out a good low calorie sauce, I'll add that. Adding spinach would add moisture and color but I didn't have any today..