Potato Salad. Potato salad can be served right away, or refrigerated until ready to serve. Potato salad is a dish made from boiled potatoes and a variety of other ingredients. It is generally considered a side dish, as it usually accompanies the main course.
Easy creamy potato salad recipe with lots of tips for making it best, including the best potatoes to use Hands down, this is my favorite creamy potato salad recipe (and so many of our readers agree. A potato salad recipe is perfect side dish to serve at a picnic or barbecue – choose from a mayonnaise-loaded version or a Jersey Royals in a simple dressing. Looking for an easy potato salad recipe? You can cook Potato Salad using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Salad
- Prepare of Base.
- You need 4 large of Idaho Potatoe.
- It’s 4 large of Red Skin Potatoe.
- You need 1 each of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of bacon bits.
- Prepare 2 each of boiled egg, diced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter, softened.
- You need 4 each of diced dill pickle spears.
- It’s of Flavor.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of miracle whip.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of dill.
- It’s 1 tbsp of "Mixed Up Salt".
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of yellow mustard.
Potato salad is a classic American comfort food great for any occasion. Try your hand at one of these recipes for your next party, picnic or potluck! Find the best potato salad recipes listed first so you find the recipe you want fast. These fresh and tasty potato salad recipes are ideal for serving along any protein that's gracing your grill this summer.
Potato Salad instructions
- Bring large pot of water to a boil..
- Wash all potatoes. Peel the Idaho, leave skin on the Red..
- Add pototoes to boiling water and boil for approximately 30 minutes. Just until you can poke a fork in..
- Drain the potatoes and let cool completely..
- Add all of the ingredients for "The Flavor" together in a bowl and mix until well blended..
- In another bowl, add the ingredients for "The Base" and shake until well mixed and evenly coated with butter..
- Now take The Flavor ingredients and pour over The Base ingredients..
- Mix everything together well. Cover and chill for 30 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Here's every idea you need to make the Below, find our classic potato salad recipe. This is packed with hard boiled eggs (which we. Potato salad is one of summer's essentials. Easy to whip up for a crowd, potato salads are reliable and so darn delicious. So whether you're hosting or attending a summer party—or getting weeknight.