Jill's Potato Salad.
You can cook Jill's Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Jill's Potato Salad
- You need 1 1/2 lb of new potatoes (thin skins).
- Prepare 3 each of shallots.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of chicken broth.
- Prepare 6 of boiled eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of spicy or dijon mustard.
- You need 1 of sweet pickle relish (to taste).
Jill's Potato Salad instructions
- Cut potatoes into 1 " cubes or smaller; thinly slice shallots; remove skin from garlic and smash them slightly.
- Place Step 1 ingredients in sauce pan and cover with chicken broth; boil over medium heat until potatoes are tender.
- While potatoes are cooking, mix together mayo, mustard and relish..
- When potatoes are done, drain broth and add mayo mixture slowly. Don't make it to wet..
- Add peeled and coarsely chopped boiled eggs to potato mixture and add more mayo mix if needed.
- Serve warm..