Warm Latin Style Chipotle Potato Salad. Great recipe for Warm Latin Style Chipotle Potato Salad. Another recipe for bold flavor lovers. Spicy but cooled by the sour cream and avocados.
A side dish that will take an ordinary meal to extraordinary. This healthy Chipotle Sweet Potato Salad is a hit at parties and barbecues! The smoky chipotle dressing for this sweet potato salad features a tasty combination of both Greek yogurt and mayo. You can have Warm Latin Style Chipotle Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Warm Latin Style Chipotle Potato Salad
- Prepare of potato salad.
- It’s 4 large of russet potatoes.
- It’s 1 can of chipotle peppers in sauce, 7.5 ounce can.
- It’s 3 of scallions.
- You need 1 of lime, juice and zest.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of smoked spanish paprika.
I love it warm and chilled, so dig in whichever way floats your boat! Spaghetti and Meatballs in Tomato Sauce. Sweet Potato Apple Soup with Chipotle. Warm Salad with Grilled Asparagus and Prawns with Sherry Vinaigrette.
Warm Latin Style Chipotle Potato Salad instructions
- Cook potatoes until tender. I microwaved them at two- three minutes per potato. You may bake them at 425°F. for 45 minutes or boil them till tender..
- In a bowl, empty can of chipotle peppers in sauce. Cut peppers into bite sized pieces..
- Slice scallions thin, add..
- Zest then juice the lime. Add to bowl..
- Add in all other ingredients. Mix together..
- Pour over warm potatoes that have been sliced into large chunks..
- Mix well and serve..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Warm red potatoes are folded into a creamy Dijon dressing for a tangy salad perfect for any gathering. We really enjoyed this potato salad. I wasn't sure how I would feel about a warm potato salad that included mayonnaise but it was very good. Mix in warm, tender potatoes, crunchy red onions, juicy tomatoes, fresh cilantro and chives, and you have a potato salad that's easy, fresh and deliciously different. Add some zing to your summer menu with this Chipotle Potato Salad recipe!