The best potato salad. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now Place the potatoes into a large pot and cover with water. Potato Salad Ingredients: Alright, let's talk ingredients!
Place the potatoes into a large pot, and fill with enough water to cover. When do you serve potato salad? We typically serve this easy potato salad recipe on big holidays like Easter, Mother's Day, Christmas, and of course all summer long at BBQ's! You can cook The best potato salad using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of The best potato salad
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 of green onion chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of shredded carrots.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped orange sweet pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded marble cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chives.
- Prepare 4 slice of pre cooked bacon cut up.
- Prepare 7 of to 8 potatoes.
Creamy potato salad is the perfect BBQ side dish! It's also a great recipe to bring to a pot luck! Bring a large pot of cold water to a boil. Reduce the heat to a lightly rolling boil over medium heat.
The best potato salad step by step
- In a large pot boil the potatoes in some salted water.
- While the potatoes are boiling ….grab a baking sheet with some parchment paper line the bacon on it and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until bacon is nice and crispy turn halfway in between.
- Once your potatoes are soft drain the water and put it in a large bowl add the vinegar and salt mix together and let it cool down for about 20 minutes.
- Once your potatoes are cooled down add the sour cream mayonnaise and ranch dressing and chopped onions and stir.
- Add in the paprika and the garlic powder black pepper the orange sweet peppers chopped carrots and again mix it together.
- Chop up the bacon into pieces and put half of the bacon in the bowl and mix it around then top it with some bacon on top the shredded cheese and a little bit of chives.
- let it cool in the fridge for a few minutes …enjoy!.
Run water over the potatoes to cool. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, onion, dill pickles, mayo, & mustard. This gives the potato salad a rustic, yet thick and luxurious quality. I like to use Yukon Gold or Klondike Goldust potatoes. Do not use new potatoes, because they hold their shape too well and will leave the.