Backyard Potato Salad.
You can have Backyard Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Backyard Potato Salad
- It’s 20 of Med – Large Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 (30 oz) of Jar of Mayonnaise (estimated).
- You need 2 of Carrots.
- It’s 2 of Celery stalks.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 of Hard Boiled Eggs (Optional).
Backyard Potato Salad step by step
- Using a super large pot, Boil the potatoes for 45 min – 1 hr depending on the size. Once started, do not mix/stir during this process..
- *VERY IMPORTANT* * Once potatoes are soft and ready, replace water in pot with ice cold water. The potatoes MUST BE COLD to peel and cut into bite size pieces (you only make that mistake once)..
- Clean the carrots and celery. Using a food processor, add onion, celery and carrots then shred together..
- Add shreded mix to potatoes. Add mayonnaise to potatoes and mix very slow not to smash the potatoes..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- (Optional) boil eggs for 9 minutes. Peel and then slice eggs. Place slices on top of potato salad..