Spicy Pesto Potato Salad.
You can cook Spicy Pesto Potato Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Spicy Pesto Potato Salad
- It’s 3 lb of yukon gold potatoes.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of pesto sauce.
- You need 1/2 of jar giardenera relish.
- Prepare 1 of jar Mancini roasted bell pepper strips; rough chop.
- Prepare 2 stalk of celery; small dice.
- It’s 1 of large pinch salt.
Spicy Pesto Potato Salad instructions
- Boil potatoes in cold salted water until easily pierced with a paring knife. Do not overcook. Cool rapidly in ice water bath. Cut into forths..
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix together..
- Variations; Parmesean, asiago, crispy pancetta, bacon, raw bell peppers, jalapeños, paprika, shallots, habanero, basil, pine nuts, romano, arugula, watercress, parsely, red potatoes, lemon, vinegar, corn, garlic,.