Spicy Mayo Potato Salad.
You can have Spicy Mayo Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Spicy Mayo Potato Salad
- Prepare 3 lb of yukon gold potatoes.
- It’s 2/3 C of spicy sushi mayo (see my recipes).
- It’s 1 stalk of celery; small dice.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper; small dice.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper; small dice.
- Prepare 1 bundle of scallions; minced.
- It’s 2 of shallots; minced.
- Prepare 1 large pinch of kosher salt and black pepper.
Spicy Mayo Potato Salad step by step
- Boil potatoes in cold salted water until easily pierced with a paring knife. Drain. Cool in refrigerator. Cut into fourths..
- Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl..
- Variations; Coconut milk, basil, parsely, cilantro, ginger, lime, crushed pepper flakes sriracha, celery seed or root, turnips, butternut squash, squash, zucchini, yellow bell pepper, bacon, corn, garlic, paprika,.