Corned Beef & Potato Salad.
You can have Corned Beef & Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Corned Beef & Potato Salad
- It’s 1 C of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 lb of corned beef; medium dice.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked red potatoes; quatered.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic; creamed.
- It’s 4 oz of swiss cheese; small dice.
- It’s 1 bunch of scallions; 1/4" bias cut.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery; small dice.
- It’s 1/4 C of country dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 C of grated parmesean.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
Corned Beef & Potato Salad instructions
- Whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, parmesean, salt, and pepper..
- In a large mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients and mix together..
- Add dressing and mix well. Store in fridge up to 3 days..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers, bell peppers, roasted garlic, parsley, sage, oregano, rosemary, thyme, celery seed, fennel, fennel seed, white pepper, peppercorn melange, bacon, pancetta, salami, capicola, pastrami, pepperoni, cheddar, provolone, gruyere, gouda, cabbage, mustard seed, dijon, worcestershire, carrots, crushed pepper flakes, chives, horseradish, yellow onion, shallots, habanero, paprika, smoked paprika, caraway seed, cayenne,.