Potato salad. Potato salad can be served right away, or refrigerated until ready to serve. Potato salad is a dish made from boiled potatoes and a variety of other ingredients. It is generally considered a side dish, as it usually accompanies the main course.
Easy creamy potato salad recipe with lots of tips for making it best, including the best potatoes to use Hands down, this is my favorite creamy potato salad recipe (and so many of our readers agree. A potato salad recipe is perfect side dish to serve at a picnic or barbecue – choose from a mayonnaise-loaded version or a Jersey Royals in a simple dressing. Looking for an easy potato salad recipe? You can cook Potato salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato salad
- You need 5 of potatoes.
- It’s 3 stalks of celery.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need 1/3 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of lemon squeezed.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 4 of scallions.
Potato salad is a classic American comfort food great for any occasion. Try your hand at one of these recipes for your next party, picnic or potluck! Find the best potato salad recipes listed first so you find the recipe you want fast. These fresh and tasty potato salad recipes are ideal for serving along any protein that's gracing your grill this summer.
Potato salad instructions
- Boil potatoes. Peel and cut into cubes. (If handy, nice to make with red potatoes instead of white).
- Slice celery and add to the potatoes with the peas.
- Add rest of the ingredients to a food processor and process until combined.
- Pour dressing over the potatoes and mix together.
- Add more lemon/salt as needed. Enjoy!.
Here's every idea you need to make the Below, find our classic potato salad recipe. This is packed with hard boiled eggs (which we. Potato salad is one of summer's essentials. Easy to whip up for a crowd, potato salads are reliable and so darn delicious. So whether you're hosting or attending a summer party—or getting weeknight.