Cheddar and Bacon Potato Salad. I love potato salad, and I love cheese and bacon — this is a combination of all of them. Can serve at room temperature or chilled (I like it chilled best!). Time does not include chilling time if you choose to go that route.
This cauliflower potato salad is loaded with grated cheddar and crispy bacon. Peel (if desired– I like to leave the peel on) and cube potatoes and place in a large serving bowl. At your next barbecue why not whip up a batch of bacon cheddar ranch potato salad? You can have Cheddar and Bacon Potato Salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheddar and Bacon Potato Salad
- It’s 2 lbs of red potatoes, cut into 3/4" cubes.
- You need 1 c of mayo.
- Prepare 1 c of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 c of green onions, sliced.
- It’s 8 slices of bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar.
Homemade buttermilk ranch dresses roasted baby potatoes and tossed with crispy Applewood smoked bacon, sliced green onions and extra sharp cheddar cheese. All Reviews for Potato and Bacon Salad. Keyword: bacon cheddar ranch potato salad, potato salad variations. Toss potatoes and celery with ranch dressing.
Cheddar and Bacon Potato Salad instructions
- Boil potatoes until tender, then drain and cool slightly..
- While potatoes are cooking, combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl, then add potatoes and toss to coat. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper..
Sprinkle with bacon and cheese, and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve. This Bacon-Cheddar Potato Salad recipe features three things that go together deliciously — potatoes, cheese, and bacon! The first step in this recipe is washing and boiling the potatoes. I use russet potatoes usually, but have also used Yukon Gold or other varieties on occasion.