Instant pot Potato Salad.
You can cook Instant pot Potato Salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Instant pot Potato Salad
- You need 3 lbs of baby red potatoes, peeled, 1" dice.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of mayo.
- You need 2 cup of celery.
- It’s 2/3 cup of green onions, mostly green tops, sliced.
- It’s 2 tsp of mustard seed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of season salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 4 tbls of white vinegar.
Instant pot Potato Salad step by step
- Wash, Peel and Cut potatoes, 1" dice.
- Add 1 cup water to the instant pot and place steamer basket inside. Add diced potatoes and place eggs on top of potatoes, lid on, seal the vent, and steam 8 minutes..
- Quick release the steam. Allow potatoes to cool completely. Place the eggs in a bowl of ice water for 5 min. Peel and chop, then allow to cool more if still warm..
- Mix remaining ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Add cooled, chopped eggs..
- See mom tip….
- In a large bowl, add potatoes, then pour dressing on top. Gently stir until all potatoes are covered..
- Let potato salad chill overnight in the fridge.
- Mom tip: if you find yourself making this potato salad at 10 pm because that's the only time you have alone, and the potatoes are not cooled, I like to make the dressing, but keep it separate from the warm potatoes. Place both in the fridge overnight, then mix in the morning. It will still meld and be wonderful for lunch. 😉.