Potato Salad with Egg. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. My husband was craving potato salad so after looking at a few different recipies I tried this one. It is better the next day so make it.
Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and the mustard in a bowl. Add sour cream mixture, de-flamed onion, celery, pickles, eggs, and herbs to the potatoes. This potato salad has everything it needs, but nothing more. You can cook Potato Salad with Egg using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Potato Salad with Egg
- You need 1 of Potato.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber + ¼ tsp. salt + ¼ vinegar.
- You need 1 of Small carrot.
- It’s 3 slices of Ham.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
If it's already good, why mess with a classic potato salad? Such is the thought on any recipe that is just the way you like it; and this is a classic Cajun variant, just like grandma used to make. My classic potato salad recipe is made with tender potatoes, hard-boiled eggs, mayonnaise, yellow mustard, apple cider vinegar and a special blend of seasonings. It's the best best potato with egg ever!
Potato Salad with Egg instructions
- Cut the top and bottom side of the cucumber and shred with food processor. Cut potato and carrot into small pieces for boiling. Also cut hams into small square pieces as well..
- Put shredded cucumbers into a zip lock bag and add salt and vinegar into the bag and shake well, marinate for 10 mins..
- Boil potato and carrot until soft. Make the boil egg as well..
- Once potato and carrot are cooked, mash them together, add ham while the mixture is still hot..
- Squeeze the water out of the cucumber. Transfer the cooled mixture into the storage container; add the rest of the ingredients (cucumber, mayonnaise, vinegar and boiled egg). Mix well..
- Refrigerate until ready to serve..
- Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more easy and delicious recipes ! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Fgle9gk5Jh7lB1lq8XOMw.
My idea of pure bliss is a paper plate loaded with grill-fare and a heaping scoop of this classic potato. Everyone has a favorite potato salad, and this is mine. As a young bride, I was eager to learn how to cook and make things that my husband would love. Add chopped eggs, pickles and onion to potatoes. Mix mayonnaise, celery seed, salt and pepper; stir gently into.