Potato salad made with ”Tofu mayonnaise”. This tofu mayonnaise is great for anyone who is lactose-intolerant or vegan. It's real thick and creamy and you can add seasonings to fit your fancy! Great for pasta salads or anywhere you'd use mayonnaise.
That's interesting, because this took under five minutes to make. A Japanese-style vegan potato salad made with tofu mayonnaise. Homemade Tofu Mayonnaise – This recipe is so quick an easy, I wish I had started using it sooner. You can cook Potato salad made with ”Tofu mayonnaise” using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Potato salad made with ”Tofu mayonnaise”
- You need 4 of small potatoes.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cucumber.
- You need 3 tablespoons of corn.
- It’s 50 g of Tofu mayonnaise.
- You need of Appropriate amount of salt.
- It’s of Appropriate amount of black pepper.
It's time to get acquainted with tofu mayonnaise recipes. If you're trying to move away from oil-based mayo, give this one a spin when you need a tangy salad dressing base. A creamy, tangy "mayonnaise" made from just a few simple ingredients. A fabulous replacement for non-vegan mayo in recipes.
Potato salad made with ”Tofu mayonnaise” instructions
- Boil the potatoes and peel them..
- Carrots are cut into shapes of half circles, and cucumbers are cut into circles. Put in a bowl, ｓhake a small amount of salt and leave it for about 10 minutes..
- Put potatoes in a bowl and mash..
- Pour the carrots and cucumbers into the bowl of ③. Add tofu mayonnaise and corn and mix..
- Finished with salt and black pepper.
I am very fascinated with tofu right now and I am looking at tofu recipes to incorporate in my diet! So, of course, I am new to the tofu world. I must mention the tofu mayonnaise as well. This was not part of the salad at the cafe as they used organic mayonnaise. The tofu mayonnaise, however, reminded me of the avocado pesto I made some time ago because it challenges the traditional option with a healthier version.