Buffalo French Fry Salad. Homemade french fries made to crisp perfection, topped with homemade Ranch dressing and buffalo sauce! Jason's aunt used to own one of the Charley's Grilled Subs franchises so he spent many of his summers working there to make some extra cash. During his time there he managed to try almost.
Buffalo Cheese Fries have all the flavor of buffalo chicken wings with the crispy texture of french fries topped with sharp cheddar and blue cheese. We're going to make Buffalo Fries. (full printable recipe is at the end of this post). I didn't think the bag of crinkle fries would be enough for my french fry. You can cook Buffalo French Fry Salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Buffalo French Fry Salad
- It’s 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced seeded tomato.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced avocado.
- Prepare 3 cup of (or handfuls) french fries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded chesse.
- You need 1/4 cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- Prepare 5 dash of hot sauce(to taste).
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Served with a handful of french fries. Homemade french fries made to crisp perfection, topped with homemade Ranch dressing and buffalo sauce! Jason's aunt used to own one of the Charley's Grilled Subs franchises so he spent many of his summers working there to make some extra cash. What could make a salad better?
Buffalo French Fry Salad step by step
- Preheat oven or deep fryer. Different brands vary, check the bag..
- Prepare your vegetables. All vegatables are optional and others are easily substituted in..
- Bake or deep fry the fries. Drain..
- Place fries in your serving dish. Add the salt, pepper, and cheese. If the fries cooled down, pop it the microwave for a few seonds to melt the cheese..
- Drizzle the dressing, and hot sauce(to taste) over the fries..
- Top with the vegetables..
- Serve immediately!.
Shredded steak topped with classic cheese. That "Buffalo French Fry Salad" deserves its own DL Oscar in some Frau Potluck thread. ("And you can use frozen French fries!") How is that "french fry salad" even remotely Buffalo-ed? It works great and uses very little oil on most items we cook. We decided on the T-Fal because it rotates the food as it cooks, so everything is evenly browned. In this video, I cook Buffalo Chicken Wings and French Fries.