Easy Salsa Beef Skillet. Here's a main dish that's delicious, attractive and economical. It's great with a guacamole salad. In a large skillet, brown beef in oil; drain.
You'll only have one pan to wash after you've devoured this tasty Mexican dinner. Complete this easy meal with a salad of sliced oranges, sliced avocado and red onion rings drizzled with your. Learn how to make One Pot Salsa Beef Skillet. You can cook Easy Salsa Beef Skillet using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Easy Salsa Beef Skillet
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 cup of Taco Bell Thick &Chunky salsa. you can use what you like.
- It’s 1 pkg (14 oz) of Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
- You need 2 cups of frozen corn. I used 1 can of corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of Kraft mexican style shredded 4 cheese.
- It’s 1 of green onion, chopped. if you want for topping.
In a large skillet, brown beef in oil; drain. Add salsa, tomato sauce, garlic, brown sugar and soy sauce; bring to a boil. The salsa and cheese make such a yummy Skillet Chicken Recipe for your keto diet. This delicious Easy Salsa Chicken Skillet Recipe is a favorite around here!
Easy Salsa Beef Skillet instructions
- Brown meat in large skillet. Drain fat..
- Add water, salsa, corn and macaroni, stir. Bring to a boil..
- Cover. Simmer on low heat until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in cheese sauce. Cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Stirring frequently..
- Top with shredded cheese and onions.
Keto Philly Cheese Steak Skillet dinner is keto and low carb! This tender beef is loaded with green peppers and onion. Cheesy Beef Enchilada Tortellini Skillet Recipe : A quick, easy and tasty beef enchilada skillet covered in melted cheese! Argentine Empandas is the only empananda recipe you need! The simple dough makes a buttery, flaky crust and the beef filling is beyond amazing!