Tuna Dinner Salad With Crispy Potato Croutons. Great recipe for Tuna Dinner Salad With Crispy Potato Croutons. This is a meal in one dish, perfect for the summer,you can increase the ingredients to Make potato croutons. Heat enough oil in a saucepan to have the potato cubes covered and have room fo oil to expamd.
Crispy Crouton Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Drain and cool under cold water. Tuna-Garbanzo Salad Recipe Splurge on a good quality oil-packed tuna for this Spanish style "small plate" dinner or appetizer. You can cook Tuna Dinner Salad With Crispy Potato Croutons using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Tuna Dinner Salad With Crispy Potato Croutons
- It’s 3 cup of torn mixed salad greens.
- It’s 1 of 3 ounce can albacore tuna, drained and mixed with 1 tablespoon minced celery and onion, dash of lemon juice, dash of worcestershire sauce, 1/4 teaspoon cajun seasoning, 1/4 yeaspoon garlic powder and 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, mix well, mold into small ra.
- You need 6 of marinated artichoke hearts.
- You need 3 of marinaed mushrooms, sliced if large.
- You need 3 of black olives.
- It’s 2 of cherry tomatos, wedged.
- You need 1 of hard boiled egg cut in 4ths.
- You need 1 of roasted red bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced onion, celery and cucumber, and strips of fresh carrot.
- It’s 2 of srips bacon cooked crisp and broken up.
- You need 1 of russet potato, peeled and cut into 1 inche cubes and fryed and seasoned….recipe for this is below under directions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of your favorite salad dressing, more or less as desired.
Vegetable Panzanella with Tuna Recipe Typically, the Italian salad called panzanella is a side dish made with ripe juicy tomatoes, stale bread. Potato Tuna Salad makes for a nice change from your usual mayo based potato salad. You can dress it up or down to fit the occasion or your mood. Potato salad is a summer staple on American tables, but if you're interested in a different take, here's an idea for you: Potato Tuna Salad.
Tuna Dinner Salad With Crispy Potato Croutons instructions
- MAKE POTATO CROUTONS.
- Heat enough oil in a saucepan to have the potato cubes covered and have room fo oil to expamd. Heat to 350 or until aotato cube sizzles when added. Fry cubes until golden and cooked through about 5 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile mix in a medium bowl 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon cajun seasonig, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and salt to taste, mix well.
- When potatos are done toss in bowl with cheese and spices, remove to paper towel. NOTE– Potatos can be fryed and seasoned early in the day.To reheat place in preheated 425 oven on baking sheet until recrisped about 5 to 10 minutes, watch they cook quick..
- MAKE SALAD.
- Place greens on dinner plate, arrange all salad ingredients on top. Unmold tuna salad in center, top all with crispy bacon and hot potato croutons. Serve with your favorite dressing..
Exactly what you want when dinner NEEDS to be salad, and salad NEEDS to be dinner. Cheese, protein, and a crispy topping makes a pile of veg feel Season with more salt and pepper and toss again to combine (clean hands make the best salad tossers!). Scatter crispy chickpeas over top of. Crisp croutons add a toasty crunch to this twist on tuna salad. Make them in a skillet instead of the oven to keep the kitchen heat down.