Warm Potato Kielbasa Salad.
You can have Warm Potato Kielbasa Salad using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Warm Potato Kielbasa Salad
- You need 5 medium of red skin potatos, boiled in salted water until just tender.
- You need 1 lb of polish kielbasa sausage, added to boiling potatos for the last 5 to 10 minutex to heat and plump up..
- You need 1 of REDUCTION SAUCE.
- It’s 1/3 cup of white wine.
- You need 8 oz of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 3 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of FOR VINAIGRETTE DRESSING.
- You need 1/4 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dryed tarragon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce such such as franks brand.
- Prepare 1 of TOPPING.
- It’s 1/4 cup of swiss cheese in tiny dice, or any cheese you like.
- Prepare 3 of sliced green onions.
Warm Potato Kielbasa Salad instructions
- MAKE REDUCTION SAUCE.
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and reduce over medium high heat until reduced to about 1/2 cup, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- MAKE VINAIGRETTE.
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl to mix well..
- MAKE SALAD.
- Slice warm peeled potatos 1/4 inche thick.Slice warm kielbasa in 1/4 inche slices. Gently combine with warm reduction sauce be careful not to break potatos..
- Arrange potatos alternating with kielbasa in a decorative way on rimmed platter. Pour vinaigrette over evenly. Top with cheese and green onions, serve warm. To melt cheese if everything has cooled heat a minute or two in microwave..
- This can be made ahead and kept chilled, just heat until warm in microwave before serving, its best warm..
- In my picture here I served it with omelette baked tomatos for a brunch!.