Potato Fruit Salad.
You can cook Potato Fruit Salad using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Potato Fruit Salad
- You need 1 can of cocktail fruit in heavy syrup (large).
- It’s 1 of large russet potato.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 of large Fuji apples.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
Potato Fruit Salad instructions
- Peel apples and potato..
- Cut potato into chunks and boil until soft, then drain and set aside to cool.
- Hardboil eggs, then run under cool water and remove shells when cool.
- Drain cocktail fruit. Chop potato into small chunks..
- Cut eggs into small pieces, removing yolks..
- Chop apples into small chunks..
- Combine all ingredients, then toss with mayonnaise to taste.