Chicken prosciutto potato cilantro salad. This salad is easy to make, and very fresh looking. The warm potatoes seem to temper the herb's flavor, so it's a good way to introduce newcomers to cilantro. This easy chicken salad recipe is made with scallions, cilantro with a hint of lime.
A weekday dinner gets very easy and very tasty with this standout Chicken and Prosciutto Salad with Arugula and Asiago. This Chicken Potato Salad is what I had for lunch. I enjoyed it a lot because I am a huge fan of potato salad. You can cook Chicken prosciutto potato cilantro salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken prosciutto potato cilantro salad
- You need 2 cups of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded chicken.
- It’s 2 slice of prosciutto.
- It’s 10 of baby potatoes.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tsp of pickled chilli.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of pomegranate seeds.
- You need 2 Tsp of parmigiano reggiano cheese.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
The addition of diced chicken made it better. This recipe is ideal if you are planning to have chicken potato salad for lunch. Simply prepare it in the morning and chill in the fridge in time for lunch. Chicken breasts are poached in chicken broth, soy sauce, and lime peels; then shredded, and added to a cilantro, shallot, lime juice, sugar, and garlic dressing. (Anchovy paste is optional.) Serve in a wrap or over your favorite green salad.
Chicken prosciutto potato cilantro salad instructions
- Salt all over a whole chicken and marinate overnight before roasting. Roast at 375F for 2 hours, turn once. Shredded chicken by hand..
- Boil potatoes in water until a fork can insert through. Rinse them in cold water to stop cooking. Smash potatoes by a big knife to flat them one by one. Roast them in oil, season with salt and pepper..
- Prosciutto doesn't have to roast, but quick roasting brings out its amazing aroma. So I quickly roast it in oven until fat layer turn into translucent..
- Assemble all in a large bowl. Toss in black pepper, pickled chilli, pomegranate seeds and parmegino cheese and a long pour of sesame oil..
Chicken Potato Salad is a simple potato salad version with chicken and carrot. This is so yummy and easy to prepare. The link below point to the complete. These scalloped potatoes….they are just GOLD. For something made with so few ingredients, the flavour is out of this world.