Easy Tomato Salsa Dip. Making tomato salsa is as easy as making salad. Just mix chopped tomato, onion, herbs and spices and voila! tomato salsa dip is ready to make your nachos and tortillas yummy. Learn how to make a tangy and delicious traditional salsa dip at home with this easy recipe.
Includes recipe for homemade tomato salsa. This is a lovely dip recipe for a fresh tomato salsa, great with corn chips, carrots, celery, or crackers! Thanks to using canned tomatoes this salsa comes together super quick and easy with the use of a food processor or blender. You can have Easy Tomato Salsa Dip using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Tomato Salsa Dip
- Prepare 5 pcs of small tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 pc of small red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 pc of long green or red chili, chopped.
- Prepare 3 tsp of pickle relish with dressing.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 stalk of green onion chive, chopped.
- It’s 3 tsp of ketchup or tomato sauce.
- You need 1 handful of shredded and seasoned boiled chicken fillet.
- You need to taste of Salt.
So easy to make and tastes just like it's from your favorite restaurant! A wide variety of easy tomato salsa options are available to you, such as pasty, liquid, and solid. See more Mexican recipes at Tesco Real Food. Taste and add more chilli or top with sliced jalapeño chillies, if you like.
Easy Tomato Salsa Dip instructions
- Combine first 7 ingredients. Mix well in a bowl. Taste and add chilies, onions, or ketchup, according to your preference..
- Mix in shredded chicken. Season with salt according to taste. Adjust taste according to preference..
- Chill at least 30 minutes or more before serving. Serve with Nachos, corn or potato chips..
Serve as a dip or use to top burgers, fajitas, nachos or whatever you fancy. Salsa, Mexican Salsa, Fresh Tomato Salsa Recipe. by Tarla Dalal. The Mexican salsa recipe is modified to Indian style Mexican salsa which is actually a homemade tomato salsa easy to make. tomato salsa is a handy dish – you can serve it as a dip, as an accompaniment to snacks or. Salsa Recipe Using Canned Tomatoes Can Tomato Salsa Recipe Salsa With Canned Tomatoes Fresh Tomato Salsa How To Can This time of year, with our garden going crazy, is the perfect time to make fresh Cucumber Salsa. Scoop up our chunky salsa recipe.