Cold Potato Salad (Funerals).
You can cook Cold Potato Salad (Funerals) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Cold Potato Salad (Funerals)
- Prepare 5 lb of Idaho Potatoes.
- It’s 1 large of White Onion, chopped.
- You need 1 each of bunch celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 32 oz of jar Miricale whip salad dressing.
- You need 1 dozen of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
Cold Potato Salad (Funerals) instructions
- Boil the potatoes, peel and slice in to a bowl.
- Boil and peel eggs and slice them and add to the potatoes..
- Add the onion, sugar, celery, mustard, lemon juice and salt and pepper..
- Add the salad dressing and blend well..
- Sprinkle the top with paprika and chill until time to serve.