Dilled Potato Salad with Feta Cheese.
You can have Dilled Potato Salad with Feta Cheese using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Dilled Potato Salad with Feta Cheese
- You need 2 lb of small red potatoes, unpeeled.
- It’s 1/3 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped fresh dill (or 1 Tablespoon dried).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of you could add up to 1 teaspoon depending on taste..
- It’s 1 large of red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber cut in half length wise, then sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced green onions.
- You need 1 of 4oz. package of crumbled feta cheese.
Dilled Potato Salad with Feta Cheese step by step
- Boil potatoes for 25 ~ 30 minutes (or just until tender), drain and cool. Cut potatoes into quarters..
- Wisk together vinegar, oil, dill, salt and pepper. Pour over warm potatoes..
- Stir in 1 chopped bell peppers, cucumber and green onions. Add the feta cheese and toss to combine..
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours..